Learn English with Internexus Los Angeles
with classes on the campus of
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, Los Angeles, California
About Our Location
- Internexus Los Angeles presents its classes on the campus of Antioch University.
- Internexus Los Angeles is an independent school and is not a member of the Antioch University system.
- As the newest member of the Internexus family, Internexus Los Angeles is CEA Accredited and approved by the California Board of Private Postsecondary Education and is awaiting final federal approvals to offer Intensive English programming to International Students. Until all approvals are in place we will be offering our cultural immersion and short term semi-intensive English programming to permanent residents and short term visitors on B1/B2 and Tourist Waiver status only.
About Antioch Los Angeles
- Antioch University is a progressive, learner-centered university and a place were individual spirit thrives and community grows.
- With more than 8,000 distinguished alumni, Antioch has been honored to serve the diverse communities of the greater Los Angeles area since 1972.
- Antioch’s core values of social justice, service to the community, and lifelong learning compromise the heart of its undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- The undergraduate and graduate degree programs of Antioch are distinguished by their rigorous, interdisciplinary curricula, which invite its students to approach the world as curious, critical thinkers. Antioch’s experiential learning model combines dynamic classes, workshops,and seminars with hands-on training in the field, allowing students to apply newfound skills in real-world settings.